This article explains how to add a template as a favourite.
Creating templates is an efficient way of saving time when sending common messages. You can save even more time by adding Now/Reply templates as a favourite for use with all types of quick messaging.
On this page:
Adding a template as a favourite
- From the Home Page of Mjog, click Template builder:
- Select the Now/Reply tab:
- Locate the template in the list, then click the More Options button:
- Click Favourite:
Accessing a favourite template
- From the Home Page of Mjog, click Send a quick message:
- Search for a patient and then select them from the results:
- Click the Template dropdown menu:
- Scroll through / search the list of favourite templates, and select your favourite template:
Your message is pre-written, ready to send: