Read codes are usually updated once a year, occasionally more depending upon which clinical system you use.
When you have searched for a read code and need to enter it manually into MJog, follow these steps.
Starting on the 'Write back to your PAS' screen within the Now message and Health Campaign setup options:
- Click on the 'Lookup Read Codes' link
- Press the 'Add Local Read Code' button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Enter the new read code into the 'Code' text box (this is case sensitive)
- Enter the description for the read code into the 'Description' box
- Search for the code as normal and it will now be found
Promoting MJog Smart and the MJog Messenger AppInformation Governance
Why is my bill higher than my standard subscription charge?
I pay by Direct Debit, why do I still receive an invoice?
How to use keyword responders