This process will clear ALL your usernames and or passwords stored within Internet Explorer. So if you do not want to do this, the alternative is to use a different web browser to access your MJog; Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for example.
If you are having problems logging into MJog and you are sure that you have the correct log in details. If your Internet Explorer web browser has been updated recently, your AutoComplete settings may not be working correctly and will need resetting. Please follow this guide to clear your AutoComplete settings. Once this is done, you should be able to log into your MJog again.
- Within your Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then select Internet Options from the menu displayed. The Tools menu can sometimes be represented by a (cog) icon.
- Select the Contents tab, then, under the AutoComplete section, click the Settings button.
- Click the Delete AutoComplete history... button.
- Place a tick in the Form Data and Passwords boxes, untick all the other boxes, then click the Delete button.
- Click the OK button, then click the OK button again.