Periodically MJog will ‘import’ appointment information from your Patient Administration System (PAS). MJog uses this information to determine which appointment reminders are required.
MJog has been able to successfully import the appointment information, but has not found any new or changed appointments.
This could be because of one of several reasons:
- There are no new appointments
- Clinics have been opted out, excluding the appointments
- Appointment types have been opted out, excluding the appointments
1. Check if future appointments are visible in the Patient Administration System
2. Check the clinic opt in/out settings are correct and alter as required
3. Check the appointment type opt in/out settings are correct and alter as required
4. If you have changed any of the above settings, MJog will need to import the appointments again. You can either wait for this to happen automatically (which is normally every four hours) or force an import now by going to ‘Change my messages and other settings’ and click ‘Import my appointments into MJog’. Once the import is complete, check the Monitor page again.
5. If after changing settings and MJog performing an import the error is still displayed then you should contact MJog support.